This is Kiddie City Memories - lately we often hear a lot of new gadgets are released by famous brands that have a good spec, on the blog
News Techno Blog we will discuss about the review gagdet of all brands ranging from spek, price and how to use it, now we will discuss first about This is Kiddie City Memories please refer to the information we provide, because we have collected a lot of data to make this article to be complete for you:
Articles :
This is Kiddie City Memories
full Link :
This is Kiddie City Memories
Article Bayside NY,
Article Bell Park Gardens,
Article Kiddy City,
Article memories,
You can also see our article on:
This is Kiddie City Memories
For many of us who grew up in Northeastern Queens, NY, in the 1950's and early 1960's Kiddy City amusement park was a favorite place to be. There were all sorts of rides and treats from simple merry go rounds to bumper cars to spinning cups, roller coasters and more frightening rides in which we were strapped in tightly.
I am not quite sure when it closed down, but every time I pass its location, on the LIRR Northern Line after Bayside going east, I think of all the fun I used to have there.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar